Sunday, November 2, 2008

Post # 3 I Can't Beleive I'm Talking About Fashion

http://www.lazyenvironmentalist.com/pages/2008/10/nau_the_eco-fri.php
Nau: The Eco-Friendly Performance Wear Mavens are Back
October 23, 2008

The article is about the clothing company Nau is back. They were forced to stop producing because of business difficulties.

I thought this article would tell me about the clothing line and what it would do to help the environment...but it was just an article saying that it was back. So I sought out to find what this company was all about, and here's what I came up with...
Nau's fabric deesigners work with their suppliers to create new, more sustainably produced fabric. Their goal is to produce high proformance clothes, while keeping it eco friendly. Out of the 28 fabrics that were created, 26 were made from scratch using the lightest weighted cotton to the heaviest wool. They do not pick their cotton that has been covered in pesticide, which is great because it will do wonders to nature, including preventing runoff into rivers. This company is revolutionary, and more should follow suit. It will create a cleaner planet, and from what the lazy environmentalists say, this stuff works well.

1 comment:

Amanda Pata said...

Hey Joe! You're caught up to the blog post due November 9th with this one!! Looks like you can take a weekend 'off"