EPA Sued to Properly Assess Health Risks of Pesticides in the Water Supply
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 by: David Gutierrez, staff writerhttp://www.naturalnews.com/025588.html
Earth Justice, a non profit organization, is suing the EPA for "failing to properly take into account the health and ecological risks of approved pesticides." Their claim is that there are 7 pesticides on the market that are considered to be dangerous to people.
Are there not any standards that the EPA poses for this? I'm pretty sure that there are, so these groups need to back down so the Government can investigate. People need to stop suing other people. I'm sure the EPA must have tested these products, and I'm sure that if they didn't, then they must have not known about these products, they could be on the black market cause a crack dealer cooked it up in a bathtub in his apartment in Cameron, New Jersey.
No comments:
Post a Comment