Pre-Emptive Treatment Reduced Skin Toxicity Associated With Chemotherapy
April 24, 2009
A skin treatment might be key for the treatment of metastatic colon cancer. Skin toxicity, including rashes and erythema are the most common effects related to the treatment.
I do not know about this who medical mumbo jumbo, but I do no that toxicity is bad. and if this treatment is good, then it is good for me. Just as long as it doesn't mutate like in the movie, I Am Legend.
A skin treatment might be key for the treatment of metastatic colon cancer. Skin toxicity, including rashes and erythema are the most common effects related to the treatment.
I do not know about this who medical mumbo jumbo, but I do no that toxicity is bad. and if this treatment is good, then it is good for me. Just as long as it doesn't mutate like in the movie, I Am Legend.
No comments:
Post a Comment